Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What do you love?

Is there something in your life that you just absolutely can not imagine not being a part of your life? For example, my daughter LOVES ballet. She lives to dance. She enjoys every hour she spends in a dance studio...and she spends many hours there! It thrills me that she is so passionate about something.

I honestly have to say that I am missing that kind of passion in my life and that makes me sad. I am trying to remember if I ever had a passion. I'm sure I did at one time but I can't remember that time in my life.

What about you? Do you have a passion for something in your life?

1 comment:

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

mine used to be singing, but i stopped all of that in college and really haven't done anything else with it since. i feel the same way you do. i have no idea what my passion is now or how to even go about finding one.

About Me

My photo
I am a single mom of 3 beautiful girls. I currently work as a Systems Analyst for Citi but I have a burning passion to start my own business. As I read Eat, Pray, Love, I have made a rolling list of things that I want to accomplish in my life and being an entrepreneur is one of them!