Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tips for Saving Money

In this slow economy we should all be a little more aware of how we spend our money. I work for Citigroup so I've been very worried about keeping my job in the last few months. Luckily, at this point I feel like the lay offs are nearing the end but the thought of possible losing my job has made me very aware of where I can save money.

Oprah's show today was all about how people across the country are learning to save. There are so many simple ways to save a little extra every month....and it all adds up!

I would love to hear how you cut costs....and what you plan to do with your savings!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a single mom of 3 beautiful girls. I currently work as a Systems Analyst for Citi but I have a burning passion to start my own business. As I read Eat, Pray, Love, I have made a rolling list of things that I want to accomplish in my life and being an entrepreneur is one of them!