Wednesday, April 8, 2009

1 Year Anniversary today.....

......since I've been divorced! What a roller coaster ride it's been too! APRIL 8, 2008 was the day. I didn't realize that it was my 1 year anniversary until this afternoon when I finally had to write today's date on a check. It kind of made me feel like I had reached a milestone. No one really WANTS to be divorced, I assuming, but the fact that I've made it a full year and I'm still in tact is an accomplishment.

The last year of my life has been up and down. I spent the first 6 months in the bed...literally. I couldn't get up. I later found out that I had a bad case of mono and that was contributing to my lazy, tired body but I was also in some serious depression. I finally got a prescription for Zoloft and Wellbutrin and I was able to life myself out of that hole. By the time November rolled around, I was ready to go on a date.

Since then, I've found a great man. We'll call him W. More on him later.....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a single mom of 3 beautiful girls. I currently work as a Systems Analyst for Citi but I have a burning passion to start my own business. As I read Eat, Pray, Love, I have made a rolling list of things that I want to accomplish in my life and being an entrepreneur is one of them!